Looking for a quick and easy model stand? Check this out!!!!! I think I got this from my friend Dawn Whitelaw years ago when I was looking for a simple solution for my workshops. Certainly it can be used in your studio as well. Simply purchase a 4’x8’ sheet of 3/4” ply wood at your local hardware store (Home Depot will cut it in half for free!). Purchase four 5 gallon empty paint buckets from your local paint store. Place them on the floor, put the board on top and you have an instant model stand! Storage is easy too. Stack the buckets in the corner and slide the board up against the wall. A great solution that will serve any artist well.
- In the Spotlight: Featured Portrait of Dirk Kempthorne, Former Secretary of the Interior
- Remembering Senator Arlen Specter
- A Portrait of an Artist
- "A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats"
- Paul Stevens • A lesson in Achievement
- All I Nose about the Nose--A Few Tips
- “Is painting simply an imitative art? continued...
- Is painting simply an imitative art?
- Beautiful at Any Age
- NEW Bravura Brush Series from Silver Brush